How do I make a complaint about a counsellor?

  • Posted on: 28 December 2013
  • By: paul

Please check that the practitioner you are complaining about is listed on the Counsellors Victoria register before proceeding with your complaint. If you wish to make a complaint against a therapist who is not listed on the National Register, please contact the Health Complaints Commission in your state.