CBD Meting AGM Special Event
The Annual General Meeting
Special Guest: Philip Armstrong - where are we at with the Medicare Provider numbers?
The agenda is as follows:
Registration& Networking 12.30 - 1.00pm
Forum & Networking 1.00 - 1.15pm
Presentation 1.15 - 2.15pm
Break 2.15 - 2.30pm
Supervision 2.30 - 3.30pm
The meeting is being held at Ross House, 247 Flinders Lane Melbourne
Room 1.1 (Take left hand door, take lift to 1st floor, first room)
12th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
12.00 pm Saturday 13th September 2014
1st floor, Ross House 247 Flinders Lane, Melbourne. 3000
10.20- 11.20 Board Members arrive for Board meeting.
11.20 – 12.00 pm Arrival & registration of members
12.15 – 1.15 pm Guest speaker Philip Armstrong CEO of ACA
1.15 – 1.45 pm Afternoon tea
1.45 – 2.15pm AGM meeting
2.15 – 2.30pm Tea and raffle
2.30 – 3.30 pm Supervision
3.30 pm Signing of cards and Closing
1. Opening and welcome:
2. Members present recorded:
3. Members apologies recorded:
4. Minutes from the 11th AGM: Available through email & at registration.
i. Motion; That the minutes of the 11th AGM be accepted.
5. Matters arising from minutes:
7. Matters arising from Correspondence:
8. General Business: (Conduct the general business if any items of general business are received from members and that apply to the AGM.)
9. Motion: “that CV annual membership fees increase from $60 to $70 from June 2015”
10. Any Other Business: (Floor items but only those that apply to the AGM.)
i. Presentations – Michael Woolsey + nominated persons
11. Reports - Annual Report 2011: Available at registration.
i. Motion; that the Annual Report of the FVC be accepted.
12. Election of Board of Management for 2014
i. Declaration of nominations
Returning officer; John Dunn, Scrutineer; Stuart Steinberg.
13. Closure: of the AGM
14. Afternoon tea.
15. Supervision 2.30pm – 3.30pm